Table of Contents Hide
- A New Trick to Download YouTube Videos to PC
- How To Save YouTube Videos to iPhone
- How to Download YouTube Videos on Android Phone Directly
- Download From YouTube to Windows Phone
- How to Download a Video From YouTube on the Computer Without Programs
- How to Download a Video From YouTube on a Tablet
- How to Download a Video From YouTube on Android
- Further Reading:
Have you ever took the decision to download videos from youtube to your PC and mobile phone? Of course Yes. It’s a lot easier than before.
The most famous global video platform “YouTube” began in 2005, it started by publishing its first video entitled (Met at the zoo), and from that moment to this day.
So the popularity of this platform has increased dramatically with tremendous growth rates, as the number of YouTube users in the year 2020 reached more than of two billion users, Almost a quarter of the world’s population!
The challenge starts when you have to store a video to be able to watch it at the right moment for you without being connected to the internet. Download videos from YouTube have never been so easy, whether the video is informative, educational, or your favorite sounds.
In recent years, many auxiliary programs have spread to simply download YouTube videos, but some of these programs may harm your device due to lack of reliability, and others may be difficult to use due to their complexity.
In this article, we review ways to download a video from YouTube without the need for programs, but we will use and explain easy tools to help you with that.
A New Trick to Download YouTube Videos to PC
This trick is simple. It only requires a simple modification to the link of the video you are watching and want to download, by placing the letter “SS” before the word YouTube in the video link. As shown in the example:
Then a new window will open with the video you want to download with the download button.
Choose your preferred download resolution, then click on download.
How To Save YouTube Videos to iPhone
Here are the steps to save YouTube videos to iPhone, using the Documents application:
1.Save YouTube Videos to iPhone Using Documents App
- Download the (Documents by Readdle) application on the iPhone, and the page to download a copy of this application, then install the application.
- Open the application on the iPhone, then click on the browser icon at the bottom of the application screen, which appears in the form of a compass.
- Go to the website (y2mate), using your preferred browser.
- Search through y2mate for the YouTube video you want to download on the iPhone, then click on the red arrow next to the name of the video you want to download.
- Click on the “Download” button that appears in green next to the video you want to download, and that appears in the search results, to open the video in a new tab.
- Go to the tab containing the video.
- Choose the Download option that appears next to the (.mp4) format.
- Name the video you want to download and specify where to save it on your iPhone.
- Click the Done button, then transfer the video from the Downloads folder in the Documents by Readdle app to the mobile gallery.
2.Save YouTube Videos to iPhone Using Websites
You can save YouTube videos to iPhone through many different websites, such as KeepVid, which enables you to download videos for free on your phone.
And other websites that help to download videos on mobile phone is almost similar, by following the following steps:
- Open the website you want to use to download the video on your iPhone, such as tubemate, y2mate…
- Go to the YouTube video that you want to download.
- Copy the link (URL) of the video, then paste it into the download site.
- Choose the quality of the format if available on the site, then download the video through the site.
How to Download YouTube Videos on Android Phone Directly
There are many ways to download YouTube videos on Android phones directly, including the following:
Using WonTube, You can download videos from YouTube easily and at high speed. This app allows you to download videos in any format you want, it can convert videos to more than 20 formats, and it works well even with a poor internet connection.
The TubeMate application is a good video tool that can be used to download videos from YouTube to the Android phone, as it is a user-friendly app, The following steps explain how to use this program to download videos from YouTube to Android phones:
- Using your phone’s browser, go to the website to download a copy of the (TubeMate) application on the converted phone (please note that this application is not available on Google Play ).
- Click on the “Download Now” option that appears on the site’s screen.
- Then Click on the Download APK option.
- Click “OK”, if it appears on your screen.
- Click on the “Open” option. It should be noted that if this is the first time that a specific application is downloaded to the phone from an external source, the device should be given the appropriate permissions to allow downloading these applications on the device and consider it safe and reliable source.
- Install the application on the device by clicking on the “Install” option that appears on the phone screen.
- Click on “Open”.
- Clicking OK, to give permissions to access the mobile device to allow the application to run.
- Go through the phone to the video you want to download from YouTube, then copy its URL.
- Paste the video link in the address bar on the application screen. This will open and show you a demo of the video by the application itself.
- Click on the Download option, then choose the desired download quality.
- Click on the Download button next to the quality in which you have chosen to download the video.
SnapTube is a great application for downloading video and audio clips from almost all sites, in all formats, with the ability to choose your prefered resolution.
The app is organized by itself, it has a section of popular videos, most watched videos, and daily recommendations section, it does not contain malware and ads.
Here are the steps to download a video from YouTube on Android phones and through the use of the (InsTube) application:
- Adjust the settings of the Android phone to allow it to download applications from external sources other than the Google Play App Store, by following the following steps:
- Open the Settings menu on the user’s phone.
- Click on the Security option.
- Clicking on the activation box that appears next to the “Unknown sources” option, then clicking on the “OK” option if requested.
- Open one of the internet browsers available on the user’s phone.
- Go through the browser to the website of the (InsTube) application on the Internet.
- Click on the “Free Download” option, then click on the “DOWNLOAD” option if requested.
- Open the application on your Android phone, then go through the application itself to YouTube, search for the video you want to download, and select it.
- Click on the Download button, which appears as a spark.
- Choose the download format and quality in which the user wants to download the video, so that the video will start downloading to the Android phone.
The NewPipe is one of the applications that analyze video clips to get the necessary information to be downloaded.
Thus, it can work with phones that do not have Google services.
The application allows you to download audio and video in different formats and resolutions depending on your needs, and it keeps you updated with your favorite YouTube channels.
It has a pop-up model that can be moved and resized, With which you can watch videos while doing other activities on your mobile phone.
Like the previous applications, Videoder allows downloading videos from YouTube and various social media platforms, in MP3 or MP4 format, and in high quality.
It comes with a built-in feature to convert videos to MP3 format, and the app can be customized with themes, cover photo settings, and a tag editor to organize your playlist in an attractive way.
Download From YouTube to Windows Phone
Here are the steps to download a video from YouTube using Windows Phones from version 8.1 and above:
- Open Microsoft Edge browser on the user’s phone.
- Go through your browser to YouTube, then search for the video you want to download.
- Copy the URL of the video you want to download.
- Go through the Internet browser to the website (BitDownloader).
- Paste the URL of the video on the opened site.
- Click on the Download option, then click on the Download button that appears next to the download quality that the user wants to download the video for.
- Click on the three-dot icon (⋮) to the right of the video player, then click on the Download option.
How to Download a Video From YouTube on the Computer Without Programs
To download a video from YouTube on your computer without programs, go to Snappea website, or type “SS” before the YouTube word on the “URL”.
When using Snappea, enter the name of the video in the search box, its keywords, or using the original link.
Then choose the desired quality and format for downloading MP3 or MP4.
Finally, press the Download option to save the video directly to your computer’s memory.
How to Download a Video From YouTube on a Tablet
Tablet operating systems are different, so the way to download videos on them varies.
So you can choose the method or application that is appropriate for your device’s operating system from the previous list.
How to Download a Video From YouTube on Android
To download a video from YouTube on Android, there are two ways. Either by using one of the tools online to download videos or by using one of the android applications dedicated to downloading videos from YouTube.
Also, you have the choice to use applications that allow downloading videos from multiple social media websites, and you can choose what suits you from the list of applications above.
Finally, there are a lot of methods to try when it comes to downloading videos from YouTube whether it was for your PC or Android Phone, even iPhone.
However, one of the easiest ways to download YouTube videos is by using TubeMate app for mobile phones, and y2mate for computers.
Have you tried one of these methods? Which method worked with you the most?